We like to make the application process for a tenancy as easy as possible for you. Also, we do not believe in charging inflated fees for credit and inventory services.
Should you decide to view any of our properties you may do so without paying us a penny or completeing an application form. All we ask is for your contact details and a brief out line of your employment and living status.
Once you have viewed a property that you like the process is simply as follows:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY:
1. A Holding Deposit (usually the equivalent to a months rent) to be paid on confirmation of your tenancy. This will be returned to you at the end of your tenancy subject to a Inventory Check Your deposit will be protected by the Government approved schemes run by the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) as per current legislation.
2. Credit Check fee £95.00 Preparation of Inventory Check In, with photos £75
3. One months rent in advance. Payable 7 days prior to the commencement date if paying by cheque.
We will need to obtain:
1. A past or present Employers reference
2. A financial reference from a Bank or Building Society, the last 3 to 6 months banks statements will suffice
3. A character reference from someone not related who has known you for more than 2 years. (Or one from your previous Landlord)
You will receive a confirmation email once the Landlord has agreed the tenancy (subject to satisfactory references)
On the day of completion we will meet you at the property to check you in. You will be required to check and sign the Inventory and sign the Agreements.
Your rent should be paid to us on or before the due date each month. (STO mandates are available from our office)
We will be carrying out regular inspections of the property usually every 3 months. These will be arranged with you in advance.