Cropped Logo




Landlords Services


What can we do for you?




We will collect your rent monthly and pay it in to your Bank Account as soon as the payment has cleared.  Usually within 7 days.


You will receive a monthly emailed Statement along with each rent payment.




We believe that the only way to be a competent Lettings Management Company is to offer a full Management service with regular inspections. We do not offer any half Management or tenants finder service its all or nothing with us and for obvious reasons.


Should any maintenance  work need to be carried out we will do so.  We have our own qualified tradesmen but if you prefer, you can nominate your own.




If you  wish to let your property furnished, it must by Law comply with the current Fire safety regulations

Upholstery and Beds that comply will have a distinctive sewn- in label and must have been purchased  after 1989.


Digital Inventory

Assessment of your property by our experienced lettings manager to find out your needs.


Conducting a thorough inventory report of the rental valuation of the property.


Assessment of your property by our experienced lettings manager to find out your needs.


Marketing of property


Advertising of the property on our letting agency website, Zoopla & Rightmove.


Sharing of the property on our website, and major property portals.


Property viewings


Conducting of after-hours property viewings to facilitate professional working tenants.


Full check of employer, landlord and bank reference from potential tenants interested.


Updates to landlords on viewings and feedback from tenants whom have viewed


Tenant referencing


Extensive database of existing tenants looking for properties in East London and Essex.


Checking of references to find the suitability of potential tenants for the property.


Full check of employer, landlord and bank reference from potential tenants interested.

Compliance & Legal


Draft compliant AST agreements with the tenants with specified special conditions.


Ensure timely registration of the security deposit with the Tenancy deposit scheme.


Organise Gas safety certificate & Energy performance certficate in line with regulation





As a Landlord you are responsible for the service and maintenance of any gas heating system and all gas appliances. By Law these must be inspected annually by a Gas safe Registered  gas fitter and a Safety Certificate obtained.




Electrical appliances, plugs and sockets must be supplied' 'safe for use'  if in doubt we can arrange for  a Qualified Electrician to check your system. It is advisable to do this every  5 years.




The nicer your property looks the nicer your tenant will be! This is the absolute truth. We  always advise our Landlords to hand over their property in a clean and tidy condition. We do not take on any properties that do not meet these standards. We would recommend that walls are emulsioned in a neutral colour rather than wallpapered and that the paintwork inside and out is in good condition.  The property should be in good order when handed over.




If your property has a garden, you'll want your tenants to look after it. If there is an area of lawn it is wise to leave a lawn mower and basic garden tools for the tenant's use. Some Landlords like to provide a Gardener to ensure that the garden is well maintained.  This charge can sometimes be incorporated in the Rent.




We provide an overseas landlords service  for Landlords living overseas, giving them complete peace of mind and keeping them informed if problems arise. We can supply FICO (Tax) forms to apply for Exemption Certificates (enabling us to pay rent  over  without tax deductions.) Tax affairs are however the Landlord's  responsibility but we do have an in-house firm of Accountants that can deal with all matters of Tax.




When you let your property check with your insurers to make sure you are covered for letting the property.




Many tenants now claim Housing Benefit  and  most Landlords are quite happy to accept  it.  Benefit can be paid directly to you if you have opted to manage the tenancy yourself   but it is worth noting that any overpayment (ie. your tenant is not declaring that they are working or have moved in a partner)  may be claimed back from you




Any property rented out from 1st  October 2008 will be required to have an EPC carried out. This will rate the energy performance of a property on a scale of A to G. Therefore a property rating of A would be more attractive and inexpensive to run than a property with the rating G. We can arrange for your EPC to be carried out. Please ask for details.